19.2.11

Wishlist

Cutoff shorts with flags


Lots of nude/neutrals clothing (:

Godiva Strawberries avec chocolate

Studded cutoffs

Chunky heels

red/navy vans
flower crown

red pants (:

pink lipstick

Oxfords

That's my wish list for the weekend (:
Enjoy!

The other day I went to watch Black Swan, did you guys like it? I personally loved it! and the costumes! made me want to be a ballerina! A little inspiration I guess!

Oh and thanks to my followers I love all your comments guys! thanks a lot! <3 
xoxo
E



All pictures via tumblr btw.

4 comments:

  1. hi, i love pale colors and love those longsleeves shirts :)i'm following you, follow me back please :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the studded shorts and I just bought red Vans haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys for your comments! (: I'll follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh those shorts are soooo cute!! I love them and now I kind of need a pair for this summer. Hehe. And I love those adorable Oxfords as well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete