3.3.12

Outfit: Beatle boots



Outfit for today running errands, I've so much to do lately. These are the boots I showed you guys the other day they're really comfortable and I can walk around in them all day, plus, aren't hey cute?

Outfit del día de hoy que me la pase de un lado a otro haciendo pendientes, tengo mucho que hacer ultimamente. Estas son las botas que les enseñé el otro día en verdad que son cómodas y puedo andar con ellas todo el día, además de que, no son lindas?


I can't stop listening to this song thanks to my friend Ilse, so addictive! What's currently your favourite song?

No puedo dejar de escuchar esa canción gracias a mi amiga Ilse, es tan adictiva! Cuál es tu canción favorita ultimamente?

xoxo
E

9 comments:

  1. wow! fantastic set!

    veryuniquemonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the glasses!
    xo

    mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful!
    love your glasses

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes boots are great and look comfy and skirt is beautiful ,grear outfit, kisses

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encantó el cinturón y los lentes.
    Saludos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely fresh spring outfit !

    Sophie x

    http://lafashionfolie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit, I love your belt!

    ReplyDelete